Friday, June 5, 2009

Please sign my petition!

I was sitting and thinking about what could be done about the stupid decision by our government to own two American car companies. The thought hit me to create an online petition. Please join me in telling the government, GM, and Chrysler that we will not bear the burden of your failures. Capitalism should be allowed to succeed.
 
Please forward this around so others can sign it.
--
Andrew Palmer
H: 816-781-4248
C: 816-678-6965
http://claycountypolitics.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter @claycopolitics
I am on Facebook, too!

"I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another wo/man, nor ask another wo/man to live for the sake of mine." source John Galt from Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged

No comments:

Post a Comment