Monday, May 25, 2009

Clay County Pachyderms

I am really delayed on posting this! I should have gotten to it sooner. On Thursday May 15th I was able to go and meet with a group that wants to start a Pachyderm club here in Clay County. I was impressed with the 15 or so that showed up that night. Everyone there truly loves their country and sees the wrongs that are currently being perpetrated upon them. Most importantly they are ready to do something about it! The purpose of the Pachyderm club is kind of an informal meeting that is centered around a speaker and discussion on some particular issue or set of issues. Anyone in Clay County that wants to come out is welcome. We will be having a meeting on Thursday June 14th the time and place is TBA. I will post as soon as I know where. If you are interested in coming out please shoot me a line at claycomopolitics@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment